Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holidays

9 months of holidays are so long. So I've been keeping myself occupied. I work as part time worker from Monday to Saturday. Uhm work isn't really tedious just that I get bruises and cuts and wounds very easily. Hands are cacated right now. But then scars are healing slowly. Errr my co/workers are mostly Malay Indian and Chinese. It's sorta like satu Malaysia over there at my workplace I gotta converse with them using my not-so-fluently-spoken Malay hahaha I stutter a lot when I fail to phrase a sentence :)nvm I'm still learning very hard now. I get along with another Malay girl who also happens to be my peer. And one thing that makes me so saddddd recently is that this friend of mine who I treasure a lot. She's back in the town now due to sem break . And I tried to ask her out but the outing didn't seem to be on. Part if the reasons is that my working hours are quite long I can't squeeze time in between to meet up with her. I wonder did she ever bother to see me in person? Since its been quite some while we've last met each other. I feel so touching when another BFF of mine tried so hard to see me before she went back to her institute. She even drove me back and forth and we had a nice chat at a cafe. Sighs. Tmr I've to get my ass to the workplace again :S work is dreadful when u don't enjoy even a bit! And don't like socializing with hypocrites over there. Too much drama you people! Ohkayyy so I've let it all out I feeeeeel so much more better ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment