Friday, February 15, 2013

My idols are derps.
My idols are idiots.
my idols are sweeties.
My idols are angels.
My idols,please come into the bowl.
<3

Confession post to Ohsehun.
Right from the start sehun wasnt my first bias.
i even had a hard time to remember how he looks like.
yeah,people often notice him cause hes truly VERY goodlooking.
Hes so friggin cute at the same time.
its true that im attracted by him due to his looks first.
but then as day past by,i found that i love everything bout him.
this is how he ruins my life.
the way he rolls his eyes.
the way he speaks.
the way he performs aegyo.
the way he bullies hyungs.
the way he talks to noona.
the way he reacts to fans' teasing
the way he dances
the way he sticks his lil tongue out
the way he shines on stage
oh my, im so possessed ;___;
i can list out a whole lot more.
To conclude,
i like the way he is.
Sehuna,congrats on your high school graduation.
Ohmija has grown up to become ohdult.
as a fan, im so so SO SO proud of you.
He even got 100marks in his maths paper.T^T cries.
uve always wanted fans to promise you one thing.
that is to stay with you until the very end.
Okay lets stay together forever 
and i will never let go

i love this guy too much.
before my real man bumps into my life,
lemme just love him wholeheartedly.
<3







 Goodnight,baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment