Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AYO BLOGGIE.
at a blink of eye, feb is coming to the end.
life still revolves around me being a unemployed jobless person.
who stay indoors all day online-ing.
i wouldnt call my life a lifeless one.
who wouldnt enjoy holidays? 
To prefer school life or holidays,
i'd choose the latter.

jebal gimme a chance to form a gang. with a group of fangirls.
having the same otp and bias as mine.
Sis's besties are exo stans,but sadly my friends arent.
TT^TT even worse, they dislike kpop.
Their typical non-kpopper thoughts are kinda .___. 
reserved.
" Oh geez is he a girl why is he so girlish " 
" all kpop idols look the same "
" who's uehfsdhgfg their names are giving me headache so forget bout it "
" the song has been replayed so frequent on fm im so bored of kpop "
" why are u so obsessed in idols " 
See.
Im so alone.
so i often drown myself in music.
MUSIC THAT I LOVE /;___;\
if it wasnt music that save my soul,
i'd have died from bottled up feelings.

So ah, back to life,
feel so TORN between the choice of courses.
god please lead me to my path.
i know the results arent even released yet,
but still ive gotta get ready.
to celebrate or to cry.
the rumored date is two weeks away.
MY ANXIETY WILL GET SKYROCKETED when its getting near.
so nervousssssss.
this is so important to my life.
i dont wanna be ruined.
i dont wanna see disappointment in my parents' eyes.
i dont like the feeling of guilt.
im too coward to accept failures i guess.

TT^TT
expect me to blog more these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment