Friday, March 1, 2013


Read this crackfic some moment ago { Life as zhangyixing's penis }
WTF PWAHAHAHHAHAHA
how is it like to be lay's dick omgggggg
havent done reading cause eyes are so painful 
i face the screen for long hours everyday so thats why >3<
God of hormones, lemme have a jongin :3

why am i so perverted .____.
ever since ive gotten myself into this fandom,
i see so much gheiness and skinship among the members.
then i ended up being so pervy. 
:) Already is a perv before i started to stan exo.
nyahaha

should i write fic someday ? ive the urge to do so.
English isnt that proficient enough to write one , and ive no humour.
so forget bout it. 

AND ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RESULTS TT^TT 
i fcuked up all maths papers 
omg a C will be possible ? 
im so scared,stress is building up day by day.
wonder when will it lose grip and tower over me.
i will be hysterical by that time.
JEBALLLLL 
shitty GPA will get me into depression

and i have to make up my mind.
to go SCIENCE OR NONSCIENCE !
this is bugging me too much.
i dont know what i want? 
not adamant and firm bout my choice.
TT^TT

This is horrible.
Having much conflicts and dilemma with myself 
before results are out yet.
X.X




No comments:

Post a Comment