Tuesday, March 19, 2013

前路迷茫



TAT
the scariest part of stpm is not the exam itself.
but the whole load of stress you experienced post-exam.
results are out already.
 on monday.

Mine is average.
on the borderline of 3.5
My cgpa is 3.5.
i got A for biology A- for chemi B+ for maths and B for PA.
 my hard work is paid off.
cause i spent MOST of the time on biology so i deserve an A.
and chemi uhm, i wasnt steady in school all this while so im satisfied.
i did not practice really hard for maths though.
so im okay with the B+ too.
BUT WHY THE HELL I GOT A B FOR PA.
that was really out of expectation
:/
i was on the verge of breaking down 
when i got my result slip.
with trembling hands i punched some numbers on ipod to calculate cgpa.
and there 3.5 appeared.
heart stopped beating for a few seconds

TAT i know most of the ppl neglect PA all the time.
i studied so hard for PA paper 1 this time and i got A for the paper.
but a C- for paper 2. i fcuking flunked my paper 2.
CRIES. what went wrong ? :( 
my paper 2 is always better than my paper 1.

I HID MYSELF AT THE JAGA BOOTH 
i stayed away from crowds.
and i just stared at the wall spacing out.
later when shuqi came to look for me , 
i burst into tears upon seeing her.
TAT 
yes , i aimed high very high for PA .
</3 
this B is a heartwrenching B.
family made me feel so touched  T^T
especially dad's " nevermind u tried your very best already"
 NGAW T^T

i shall move on.
this isnt the end yet.
wipes away tears*
and now ive to start applying for courses!

:)
BE POSITIVEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment