Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Choices in life

I gave up on SG uni application.
IM JUST SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING.

And no,I'm not gonna regret later. After all, I chose to give up at first so I won't whine and feel remorse. My band5 for muet is actually beneficial for me to apply for sg scholar but not my stpm pointer though. i may be lucky enough to get admission but family cant afford me to go there. Did my usm and upu application few days ago. I've got to edit it again for the last time after attending the stoba talk on this Saturday.

Talked to some last batch seniors. They guided me and I've learnt a lot. They told me ; fret not cause my cgpa is good enough to get into research unis.
I've decided, I'm aiming for food science and technology.UPM has the best food faculty among all unis.i hope I manage to get that though. I made it my first choice. :)

>Sis is going to utar to study foundation in arts on may. Four months ahead of me. SOBS. Hopefully I will get what I want and I don't want to be a burden to dad. Dad joked the other day saying that the family have to ikat perut because two daughters are leaving home for higher education at the same time TT_TT


Anyway, lets hope for the best :3 will sleep in a bit! Nights bloggai~

No comments:

Post a Comment