Friday, September 7, 2012


This will be a short update !
Exam week surely has zombified me alot.
dont know how i survived for the past few days.
and it became worse when i got severe headache on the first few days.
felt so giddy  i could see things spinning around. and i could not walk properly.had to constantly grip on smtg or someone. LOL.
but then, its because of mom taking care of me so well , i recovered from that.
thank you mum your the best ngaw <3
and also my friends who helped me around,sending me sick bay room keys,filling up my water tumbler and many more.much appreciated.

(: and now i gotta sleep after going thru this hellish week.
Time for bio tmr. and i hope *pray hard* that i can get an A for bio.
shall work hard.Night bloggie ~

BABYYYYYYY KAIIIIIIIIIII <3

카이 루한

세훈

<3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment