Tuesday, April 16, 2013

色混泥

Birthday post for ohsehun
LOL procrastination is my specialty !

Okay so when I talk to kpoppers who know exo ((recognizes all members)) they will ask : who's your bias in the group ? I would say \o/ sehun and jongin of course I love them equally much

They will be like :" oh, another sehun stan. He's liked by everyone. " 
SIGH like everyone acknowledges his existence because of his looks.
he's not really the spotlight
of the group cause he's not the main lead dancer and jongin's screen time is def longer than him. Singing isn't his thing too his position is a rapper and another lead dancer of k

But question why do I Stan him ?

He's so lovable and I often get annoyed by him. Somehow I think he has got some stage behavior problem , LOL his mind always seem to wander off on stage , DEAR SON, concentrateee stop rolling your eyes and sticking your huge tongue out to lick your lips okayyy.

Oh when I first listened to the leaked ver of wolf last month I was so so so proud of him bc of the increase of his lines in the song TAT he may look fierce and unapproachable all the time and gives off the snobbish aura but I'd say he's not , from my observation on him offstage, he is so shy , and always do stupid stuff to embarrass himself. DUMMIE DUMMIE ME LIKEY QAQ

sehun ily :) I always love u as my bias okay. Sigh if it wasnt him and my ot12,my last year of teen age would have gone wasted on being a nerd / secretly admiring any random guisee in school (eww I would never have thought)

Now that ure so well grown up :) please be a better singer and a better person and most importantly u must be safe and healthy :D may happiness surrounds him so that my beautiful boy can smile every single dayyy :)

小屁孩 成年快乐
呵呵 我老啦 愿我还能走能跳能跑的时候
让我好好看你在舞台上表演 TAT









No comments:

Post a Comment