Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My current lifeu

Every single time relatives come to my house they would ask : why ain't u working why dontchu get yourself a job ! Istg i get that alot recently omgggg it's time to stop all these shyt and start to hunt for a proper job.butte I am lazy.

Uhm and I need to rant it all out. Cause I'm all time netizen now so i stalk oppas and pedo over didis every day every minute every second I spazz as much as the amount I breathe.

So I've met this fav person in the fandom I personally like her a lot a lot cause i used to uhm only ask her questions and never got the chance to talk to her and go on to convos. Last week we spoke for quite a long time.Butte this is bittersweet cause me wanting to get closer with her SO BADLY she's quite busy all the time contributing to the fandom so yeah I wont interfere and start off convo even though I have the need to speak to somebody.

Tbh I'm a greedy person. I want to befriend ppl and get close if I've gained a liking on that someone. If u ever come into my life ill try my best to keep you locked inside me and never set u free. Lololol i hope u don't find me creepy if ure reading this my rl friends. I love u guys as always okkkkk don't chu ever try to drop out of our friendship hahaha cause y'all are stuck ! Stuck being friends with thonggai

No comments:

Post a Comment