Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hi

Here I am .
Rolling my eyes .
Side eyeing everything.

Idk why am I so not-in-tha-mood today.
Crappy day. Prolly because of pms again .
That biatch that bugs me every month

Sigh I want freedom sometimes
I hope I can move outta the house and have my own personal space.
Being able to decide what to have for lunch and dinner , blast loud music in my own place , lay on couch spreading my legs as wide as I like cause noone's gonna see me,hog all the mbps for wifi

Lolol i wasnt serious.didn't want to leave my home so eagerly I was emotional so I moved to my room upstairs which is my personal space and the bitchy wifi just couldn't work. (¬_¬) ugh and I've to get my ass back to downstairs instead.

And this girl whom I followed mutually on twitter , I don't really click well with her ? But I'm kinda like stuck ? LOL cause I asked for a follback at the first place.so If i unfollow her first I'd feel so bad like I've commited sin. And i find this weird i dont feel like wanting to tweet whenever shes on twitter.It's really difficult to find a certain someone who can click well with u understands u or think alike like BANANA NO.1 and BANANA NO.2.


Oh and I just had a NAISEEEE convo with Katie . Like seriously if I'm close with U id go overboard to harass you or talk bout nc-17 stuff.ive no boundaries with my besties.NYAHAHAHAHA

Thou shall be touched every part of your boday if u consider ME as your friend
-squints eyes-

Gotta sleep going to temple tmr YAY I can meet up with the CACTUS.









No comments:

Post a Comment