Friday, June 15, 2012

Helooo heloooo :-) 
THANK god today is friday!
had headache this morning in school. 
so i took leave and went back homey to sleep. 
HAHA. just to avoid classes. 

was really unwell. even wanted to vomit. 
friends made me feel so touched. 
everyone of them showed concern and they helped me to take my stuff. 
accompanied me everywhere fearing that i might faint any time .
LOL. ngaw ~ mua friends are caring :-) <3
after getting bk home , mum gave me some pills and i fell into deep sleep. 
so i got better later then i could go for kc leong tuition. 

the exo boys are the ones that made me hardly fall for any guy. 
how can i possibly crush on other guys when they are so perfect 
dgjdfsgjjdsfgjsihjeiofhe. lol putting the blame on them again. 
 but its better not to admire or like any boy now. 
as it will reaaaally really distract me from studies. 

So , mememememe
am gonna post photos again. X) 


i find this super FARNEY. oh god , yixing's lipsssu . HAHAHAHHAHAH. 


Noona : i wanna be that lollipop. kekekeke.

couples always got scrambled up when the sub groups are together.<3



No comments:

Post a Comment