Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heloooooo ;-) This will be a short one. The tiredness is killing me. So I'm going to hibernate soon. And have a sweet dream tonight. So errr, this afternoon mum barged into my room while i was singing. I didn't really notice her presence cause I was so into my song my voice. Lol She asked what am I doing . Of course I said I did nothing.Apparently,she heard me singing then the next thing she did was to imitate me singing. Lol So duhh embarrassing aish!!!! What I wanted to say is, I love to sing so muchhhh.but there are always ppl around me. I need personal space. Or perhaps a personal singing practice room . Ahahaha. I just need to let go. It's been a while since I last went to the Kbox. I don't care I definitely will plan an outing soon. With hong er and rhu. Anyway it's time to sleep Toodles~ *saranghaja*

No comments:

Post a Comment