Sunday, June 10, 2012

Im tired of inviting new readers to my blog 
so i deleted the old one , which i abandoned it months ago.
and now starting with a new bloggie 

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooo.
I hope i will have the time to write more posts .
cause ive been mia in fb for quite some while. 
while being active in twitter. LOL my tweets even exceeded 1000 now.
yayyyy imma spammer :3

the reason why i love to tweet instead of posting a status on fb , is that i feel more secured to express myself on twitter. Fb is like , everyone can see it. i wont feel like sharing every bits of my life and what i do there. 

So, school starts in one day time. 
FINALLY ! 
Time to get back to reality . 
my midterm results. my phototaking session duty. 
Homework . Revision . Tuition Classes.

To think from positive side ,
ive come this far and my school life is left with another half year.
after the exam ends, i will have nine months 9 months 9 months for me to spazz my kpop bias <3 to play without having to stop myself <3 to do things which can be done when im legal <3





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment